Introducing Feastie: a Grocery List tool that shows you matching Coupons.

I haven't been blogging for a while because I've actually been working really hard on another project...


Feastie is a brand new grocery list web app that sorts your groceries by aisle, produces a printable list, and lets you access your list on your phone with a mobile friendly version. What makes Feastie different from other grocery list apps is that it's the only one that shows you matching coupons for the items you put on your list. When you're logged in, your list is saved automatically, and you can even check back during the week to see if new coupons become available.

Please check it out and let me know what you think! I have a lot more planned for Feastie, so please "like" the Facebook page, subscribe to the new blog, or follow it on twitter.

Now that the weather is starting to warm up, I'll be back out there gardening again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment